Collection Information means the information outlined in 1.3 notified to individuals prior to, or as soon as practical after, the collection of their Personal Information.
Direct Marketing means the marketing of goods or services through means of communication including written, verbal or electronic means. The goods or services which are marketed may be those of FitMyCar or a Related Body Corporate or those of an independent third party organisation.
Disclosure generally means the release of information outside FitMyCar, including under a contract to carry out an "outsourced function".
Health Information means:
- information or an opinion about:
- the health or a disability (at any time) of an individual; or
- an individual's expressed wishes about the future provision of health services to him or her; or
- a health service provided or to be provided to an individual; that is also personal information; or
- other personal information collected to provide or in providing a health service; or
- other personal information about an individual collected in connection with the donation; or intended donation by the individual of his or her body parts or body substances.
Opt Out means an individual's expressed request not to receive further Direct Marketing.
FitMyCar means all companies in the FitMyCar group.
Personal Information means information or an opinion (including information or an opinion forming part of a database), whether true or not and whether recorded in a material form or not, about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can reasonably be ascertained from the information or opinion.
Primary Purpose is the dominant or fundamental reason for information being collected in a particular transaction.
Reasonable Expectation means a reasonable individual's expectation that their personal information might be Used or Disclosed for the particular purpose.
Related Body Corporate means that where a body corporate is:
- a holding company of another body corporate;
- a subsidiary of another body corporate; or
- a subsidiary of a holding company of another body corporate,
the first mentioned body corporate and the other body corporate are deemed to be related to each other.
Sensitive Information means:
- information or an opinion about an individual's:
- racial or ethnic origin; or
- political opinions; or
- membership of a political association; or
- religious beliefs or affiliations; or
- philosophical beliefs; or
- membership of a professional or trade association; or
- membership of a trade union; or
- sexual preferences or practices; or
- criminal record;
- that is also personal information or
- Health Information about an individual.
Use means the handling of Personal Information within FitMyCar.